Basically what could go here is a whole list of things not to wear & you probably know what they are…but here’s a few to give you a glimpse of WHAT NOT TO WEAR…
- your cute little cheer shorts
- your shorts that say something on the bottom
- your amazing bikini you wore to Cabo San Lucas
- your spaghetti strap dress that’s just to die for
- your clothes that to be honest are way too tight
- or anything else that reveals way too much & may cause our guys to stumble.
- Those white t-shirts called wifebeaters that most guys wear who don’t really have any muscles but they think they do
- T-shirts that are inappropriate (advertisements or show your ripped abs)
- Jeans/pants that don’t fit you at all and sag to your knees
- The new speedo you bought for your swim team (save it for competition)
- Or anything else that may cause our ladies to stumble or people to laugh at you.